Geomembranes are stabilized against UV radiation and they withstand the effects of chemicals, acid, alkaline and salt solutions. Geomembranes are not affected by mildew and microorganisms and cannot be penetrated by roots.
- bottom seals for communal landfills;
- lining of pits of industrial wastes and residual agricultural water;
- lining of hydrotechnical constructions;
- lining of ecological lakes and pools;
- lining of civil and industrial constructions.
- 100% testing possibility for all types of weldings (thermic contact, extrusion);
- high productivity;
- long term performance.